MEET THE ILCI TEAM
Danette Fenton-Menzies - Co-President of ILCI Australia/New Zealand
Danette has over 30 years’ experience in developing leadership capability for corporate and government organisations across the globe.
Danette is a lifelong learner. Her career has included working for Big 4 accounting firms, government and multi-national organisations. She has also been a CFO for a Federal Government Agency.
For the past 23 years Danette has worked with her husband (Grahame Gerstenberg) in their family company. Her clients include CEOs, business owners, politicians and celebrities.
Danette has the ability to create a space where clients feel safe, where they can discuss their challenges and what is going on in their lives and businesses. She then works with her clients to develop the strategies to move forward quickly and successfully.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Emotional intelligence
- Resilience and stress management
- Business strategy and innovation
- Unlocking people’s true purpose.
Danette is a highly experienced Executive Coach focuses on building world-class leaders and organisations.
- Master Certified Intelligent Leadership Executive Coach
- Master Trainer and Facilitator, Lead Without A Title® Program
- Member, International Coaching Federation
- Sydney Leadership Program (2003)
- IconX (2016-2019)
- Chartered Accountant and Certified Practicing Accountant
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Economics.