WHAT MAKES THIS LEADERSHIP RETREAT UNIQUE?
- Immersive, personalized leadership development experience leveraging IL’s coaching and content, peer learning, and deep personal introspection.
- Team building beyond the classroom: intimate peer-to-peer and action-learning event.
- Explore and discover your Core Purpose and translate this learning into actionable steps that ignites your full potential.
- Discover the strength and vibrancy of your inner core and learn to translate this learning into driving greatness in your outer core (how the world sees you).
- Map your own leadership style to the traits on the Wheel of Intelligent Leadership.
- Take the powerful Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), to uncover the leadership traits that are working for you and against you.
- Optional: Supplement your MLEI results with the California Psychological Inventory-260 (CPI-260) and John’s proprietary Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360).
- Debrief your MLEI results (as well as your CPI-260 and STLI-360 if this option is selected) in a private executive coaching debrief session with your IL Executive Coach.
- Exit with a full Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP) and roadmap for leveraging your leadership gifts and addressing your gaps.
- Complete the immersive experience with IL’s proprietary post-retreat private coaching session and stakeholder survey, LeaderWatch, to measure your leadership improvement and debrief your survey results with your IL Coach.
- Retreat includes pre-program assessments, coaching sessions, tools and resources, all program materials, and copy of John’s bestseller, The Intelligent Leader.
Pre-Retreat | Assessment & Executive Coaching
- Prior to entering the retreat, all participants will take the proprietary Mattone Leadership Inventory Assessment – a powerful leadership assessment tool that builds the framework and roadmap for exploring and distinguishing the executive maturity of your “inner-core.”
- Participants will be scheduled for a 1-hr private Executive Coaching session to debrief on the assessment results and gain an understanding of individual leadership maturity and your unique leadership footprint.
DAY 1 – Roadmap to Leadership Success
How you need to think (and act) differently towards leadership in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous) world.
Day 1 will focus on how you can become a role model of leadership, gauging your level of executive maturity, understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership” and pull it all together into your own leadership framework.
- Your Leadership Success Roadmap
- Understanding Your “Inner” & “Outer Core” in More Depth
- Understanding the “Map of Executive Maturity”
DAY 2 – Peer Learning Activities
Learning is retained through collaborative critique and application to real-life situations.
- Your Leadership Story – a Peer Learning Activity
- Understanding Your Leadership Inventory Results
- Building Your Predominant Traits – a Peer Learning Activity
- Building Your Least Mature Trait -a Peer Learning Activity Homework
- Attendees will prepare an Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP) using the insight gained from Day 1 of the workshop assessment results, peer learning, feedback from your IL Executive Coach, and reflection throughout the retreat.
DAY 3 – Individual Development Areas
Leadership strengths, development and action-plans are finely-tuned.
- ILDP Presentations and Debrief
- ILDP Key Learnings
- Post-retreat Accountability and Sharing with Key Stakeholders Retreat Conclusion | Presentation of Certificates
3 Months Post-Retreat: Measuring ROI and Retreat Impact Using IL’s LeaderWatch® Survey
Accountability for leadership growth and development through stakeholder involvement and feedback.