MEET THE ILCI TEAM
Sandy Bassil - LITT Coaching
Sandy is an Executive and leadership coach passionate about supporting leaders explore their potential and move forward on their growth journey, empowering them to overcome their limitations, reach their business and personal goals, and getting the best out of their teams.
After a career in hospitality operations, Sandy moved to the Learning and development and training were she designed and delivered training programs for different industries in the Middle East such as telecommunications, home automation, entertainment, local and international NGOs, retail… In 2016 Sandy started her coaching career with a strong belief in the power of coaching in transforming executives from within leading to life long sustainable change of behaviors and adoption of new mindset.
Her education and certifications to date are:
- Masters’ degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- Master Certified Intelligent Leadership Executive Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching certified coach
- Certified Executive Coach by the Centre for Executive Coaching
- MBTI certified practitioner
- Strong Interest Inventory practitioner
- Belbin Team Role Accredited
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by ICF